Monday, May 22, 2006

 

Dan Zanes

I don't know where Genevieve and the Choo Choo Soul went, but I'm so much happier to see Dan Zanes getting a few minutes of air time on the Playhouse. Seriously, I don't know whether it's the kooky hair or the bright suits or the indie-video feel of the shorts, but he is pretty charming. And Petunia likes him, too.

This morning, we were treated to Catch That Train!, and it sounded like something Basil and I would listen to on our own, some lazy summer Saturday. It had almost a Van Morrison feel to it.

I think I see a new CD in our future.

Comments:
Wow - I googled "Choo-Choo Soul" and stumbled across your blog. After reading several entries I have come to this conclusion = maybe you and your child should turn off the TV and read a book!
 
Totally disregarding the previous commenter... Dan Zanes is awesome but I think his best is Family Dance - start with one!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?