Monday, May 08, 2006

 

Does Disney Own Eggo And Yoplait?

After another hunger-inducing performance by Bear (not in the Big Blue House) of "Its Breakfast Time," Petunia strongly suggested what she wanted to eat this morning.

By 'strongly' I mean that when I asked her what she would like, she yelled "I want waffles, want yogurt," echoing lyrics from the song.

She walked over to the kitchen cupboard holding our various appliances, and said "get the waffle-maker, Daddy."

Thankfully, instead of starting from scratch on a school/work day (which are a little more hectic), there were a few leftover waffles in the freezer from the weekend (when I had the time to fire up the iron), as well as one strawberry yogurt in the fridge.

Alongside Captain Carlos, Bear has big a influence on her eating habits. While I do not want to assign scruples to a big corporation, at least they haven't introduced branded foods into Breakfast with Bear. Yet, anyway.

"So what are we having this morning, Darla?"
"We're having Lucky Charms, Bear."
"Mmmm, Lucky Charms! I hear they are magically delicious..."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?