Tuesday, May 16, 2006

 

Hooray for Lola!

Here's a confession: My favorite character on all of Playhouse Disney is Lola. She is delightful. I love how imaginative she is (she even has an imaginary friend named Soren Lorenson!),how she speaks with such certainty and authority about everything and how she uses lots of adverbs, like "absolutely, positively."

My favorite Lola episode by far was when she refused to take off her alligator costume.

Despite her big brother's embarassment, she wears it to the grocery store, the playground and in a school presentation. She is so unconcerned with what people think, and she has such wonderful confidence.

Her response is simply, "But I am an alligator, Charlie."

She can be a little difficult, and she gets into trouble sometimes and makes messes, but on the whole, she is wonderful. I hope my Petunia grows up to be just like her!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?