Friday, May 12, 2006

 

Hot Dog

While it is uber-cool of The Disney Channel to get masterminds like They Might Be Giants to do theme song work ('Here in Higglytown' being the first offering), the downside is that the songs get STUCK IN MY HEAD.

After watching the new Mickey Mouse Clubhouse all the way through just one time, that 'Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog' song has been playing in my head like a broken reco--wait, is that even a valid reference anymore?--a CD with a bad spot for nearly three days.

Comments:
I've listened to that 'Hot Dog' clip about 8 times now and I think the song is finally out of my system.
 
hmm.. i just discovered it with my niece dancing like minnie and goofy. i haven't even heard the original, and yet it has stuck in my head. woe is me.
 
where can I find a copy of the hot dog song to purchase, my daughter can't get enough of it.
 
i love this song!!!! omfg wow its my FAVORITE song EVER fool.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?