Monday, May 08, 2006

 

Tumbleweeds in Higglytown?

So the new Mickey Mouse Clubhouse made its weekday debut this morning at 7:30 am. Which meant the Higglytown Heroes were not on! And they won't be on all week!

What does this mean? Is the Disney Channel completely restructuring its weekday morning lineup? Because we could have some issues here. The 7:30 am time slot is critical for us. It's a post-breakfast, pre-leaving, primetime getting-ready half hour. That's the time when Petunia is parked on our bed, I'm putting on makeup and drying my hair and Basil is getting dressed and brushing his teeth.

Now, I don't have a problem with mixing it up a little. I like the fact that the weekend lineup is different from the weekday lineup. It gives us a chance to watch shows that we miss during the week because of work/school, like The Koala Brothers and Charlie & Lola. But no one - not even Mickey Mouse himself - should take the place of the Higglytown Heroes! We love those little nesting dolls too much. I hope they come back soon.

Comments:
I have one word for you: Tivo.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?