Wednesday, May 24, 2006

 

Network Ugh-gle

I know they're only part of the very good and enjoyable Breakfast with Bear, but the Wiggles get on my last nerve with their TV-network-themed show.











Greg, Anthony, Jeff and the forgettable guy were only mildly annoying the Wiggles-World-themed show, but Playhouse Disney's current offering - even though it's old news by Australia's standards - feels like a cross between the original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

















and that Brady Bunch episode where the kids sang in that talent show.





I don't like it, and I wish Playhouse Disney would just plug more Lola into the hour. Or better yet, more Bear!


Comments:
Thank you! I had no idea what the timeline was of the different Wiggles products. But the originals hurt enough and "Network Wiggles" is worse. Bring on Bear, I say.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?